MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – If David does not ‘blow the socks off‘ your audience … you don’t pay a single cent!
Keynote speaker David Caruso will educate & entertain your audience
David Caruso is an dynamic, entertaining and knowledgeable keynote speaker that delivers real world valuable information.
The combination of 29+ years of business experience, coupled with a straight talking attitude to making things happen, David’s energy on stage ensures your audience leaves feeling positive and ready to implement the information shared.
In every presentation, David makes sure to keep things interactive and entertaining, as to ensure the knowledge being shared is absorbed by the audience in an effective manner.
Furthermore David keeps all of his presentations up to date and cutting edge.
To say their time spent with him was valuable is an understatement.
Their post-workshop feedback forms rated his presentation at the very top end of the scale and for all the right reasons: his deep understanding of their business needs, his expertise in applying e-marketing techniques such as blogging and Google AdWords to help drive sales, and his friendly, interactive and humorous style.
I would not hesitate to work with David again, and in fact I’m actively looking to make that happen.
Actionable Information, with a Slice of Humour!
Almost all of David’s sessions are centred around the ‘How To’ mentality of getting things done in business and marketing.
All attendees genuinely have something of value to take away, and more importantly, to take action on.
Fully aware of the balance required to keep the audience informed and entertained at the same time, David delivers his keynotes and presentations in a light hearted manner and injects a little humour whenever possible.
What People Are Saying After Seeing David Speak
Popular Keynote Presentations
- How to generate more leads & sales online
- The 4 pillars of marketing
- Demystifying online marketing
- Digital marketing for the real world business
- How to turn your boring business blog into a marketing gold mine
- Conversion Continuity: How to turn your website visitors into customers
Popular Workshop Training Topics
- Bringing search engine optimisation in house
- Mastering Google advertising – PPC
- Business email marketing for maximum ROI
- Success website strategies to shoot you above your competitors
- Step by step guide to effective business blogging
All training topics can be customised to your audience and come with a comprehensive workbook
We engaged David as a keynote speaker at a number of recent News Corp seminars.
We were thoroughly impressed with his ability to connect with business owners and share valuable insights into the principles of effective marketing.
David was collaborative, engaging and gained rave reviews from all that attended.
I would high recommend him as a keynote speaker.
David was absolutely wonderful – he is a very insightful and engaging professional speaker. Just what we needed in a speaker!
Would hire him again – no questions
.… David has had rave reviews from all our clients
How To Find The Best Marketing Keynote Speaker For Your Event?What, first of all, is a keynote speaker exactly? A keynote speaker will set the tone of a meeting, convention, or seminar. The rest of the members will follow his or her tune in the same way that just the...
Consultants for speaker bureaus, conference speakers, and their teams deal with a very large number of questions about how to book guest speakers from people organising various events. Here are some examples of the kinds of the questions one asks these bureaus to help...
Five Tips to Make Your Conference The Best One EverAll of us would like our conferences to turn out successfully. After all the work and time spent arranging the day perfectly, everyone wants to make sure their event will be memorable and hopes for it to become a...
Increasing the Value of your Event with the Best Keynote Speaker Every keynote speaker’s material has a focus area: keynote speakers can specialize in anything from global affairs to team building to sales or even simply in positive thinking. And, to be sure, somebody...
What Do You Expect From The Best Business Speaker? Actionable Information, With a Slice of Humour! At an event, the speaker is usually the main contributor to the success of the entire operation. It is not an easy task to find the...
What Do You Expect From A Business Speaker? Dynamic, Entertaining And Knowledgeable Engaging a business speaker for your upcoming occasions have a wide range of impacts, including improving productivity and raising the morale of the...
What Do You Expect From Hiring Best Professional Speaker? Apply Their Skills To A Successful Event If you think about an event that your company is putting on that you are dreading, you might want to calculate the reasons why. Is hiring best...
What Do You Expect From Hiring Professional Speaker? Dynamic, Entertaining, Knowledgeable, Make Things Happen One key ingredient for holding a successful event is hiring professional speaker. The process of hiring or engaging for one may be a...
What Do You Expect From An Internet Marketing Speaker? Has Very Rich Experience On The Related Fields In Business Are you searching for an internet marketing speaker for your seminar or an event that deals with personal branding, digital PR,...
Finding the right guest or keynote speaker for your event
There really isn’t a big difference between a “guest” speaker or a “keynote” speaker, but regardless of what you call him or her, choosing the right speaker for your vent is extremely important.
The idea behind the term “keynote” speaker comes from the music world. A cappella singers would use a “keynote” played on another instrument as a guideline for all the singers to follow to make sure they were all in tune.
The image for a keynote speaker is very similar, they start off by “setting the tone”, so to speak, for others to follow throughout the remainder of your event.
This is why these speakers are so important: because the rest of your event will follow upon the keynote address in more or less the same tune, it is important to get things started off the way you want them to go.
Another important function for a keynote speaker is to attract attendees to the event. A famous person, or someone well-known within a certain field, can sometimes do so by their existence alone.
However other less luminous persons can still get people to attend through promotional videos or blogging in a way that gets people inspired and eager for more.
Before you finalise of speaker, however, you should think carefully about whether or not your speaker’s notoriety and expertise fits well with the theme of your event.
For instance although you might get initially excited about a high-profile speaker for your event, they may not actually fit with the theme of your specific event: Sisqó, for instance, might draw some attention to your event, but if you are having him speak about falconry than you might not be take very seriously.
Make sure your speaker, regardless of how well known they are, is savvy enough about the theme of your event that the audience will be able to take them – as well as you – seriously.
Think of it like matching your speaker to your audience: athletes will relate well with sportspeople, businessmen will relate well with business people, and so on.
A “guest” speaker, on the other hand, will sometime mean nothing different from a keynote speaker. In other cases, however, a guest speaker will be someone who appears alongside or in addition to your keynote speaker.
Often people will start their event off with a keynote speaker and then have a second speaker take the stage right afterwards; the second speaker in this case will likely be referred to as a “guest” speaker.
Guideline for the cost of a keynote speaker
It seems that the actual costs of keynote speakers is something like a secret lore (as very few advertise this up front), so I decided it would be a good idea to try to demystify it for everyone.
And although a keynote speaker has the right to ask for whatever price they think their time is worth, in more or less every case the price they quote you will follow certain guidelines which I will try to lay out below.
One important point to note before starting, however, is that you should expect to pay twice if not three times the amount if you work with a speaker’s bureau as opposed to directly contacting the speaker.
1) Free of charge: it is possible to find a speaker who will speak for free in some cases: if they are trying to gain experience, or if they are working with a business model that lets them receive money for speaking without getting any fee from you. For example, some speakers offer additional services like consulting to an events attendee’s and they might speak for you simply in order to find new clients. Others might speak for free if they are local and want to get their name and face out.
2) Travel fees alone: in some cases like those mentioned above, the speaker will not ask for any payment for speaking but only for your to reimburse them for their travel costs and perhaps also their accommodations. Their motivation for doing this will be very similar to the kinds of speakers mentioned above.
3) $500 – $1,500: speakers falling into this range will certainly not be well known, and may not even be very experienced. Most likely they will again be very similar to the kinds of speaker mentioned in the two sections above aside from the fact that they do with to receive a small payment for the sake of their speech. If travel is included with this, however, this fee will still attract a modest range of professional and somewhat experienced speakers.
4) $1,500 – $3,000: in this range, what you will find is speaker much like those in number 3, with perhaps a bit more experience and with perhaps just a dash more notoriety. However still do not expect to wow anybody with a fee in this range.
5) $3,000 – $5,000: in this range you are finally getting into what most keynote speakers will look at as real money and not simply and excuse to gain experience or become more well known. And although a fee in this range might be below what they initially ask for, many speakers will accept a fee like this anyway.
6) $5,000 – $10,000: this fee gets you into the world of what the top keynote speakers expect; in other words already accomplished speakers with a lot of experience and likely some real notoriety as well.
7) $10,000 – $20,000: fees in this range will go to accomplished speakers as described above only for larger-scale events. No matter how experienced and cocky your speaker is they are going to take a fee in this range very seriously.
8) $20,000 – $50,000: this range will get you into the world of celebrity speakers, meaning household names that everyone regardless of their niche is going to be familiar with.
9) $50,000 – $100,000: this is the sort of fee you will need for top celebrity speakers (the really big names). There are not many people on the planet who will have a higher price tag than this. In most cases one can only afford this price if it is a very large event with a large amount of ticket sales.
$100,000+: now we’re talking Oprah and Santa Claus. You can pretty much name it once you get this high.
Looking to find out more about how to find the right guest or keynote speaker for your particular event?
Let us know over at team David Caruso, a marketing speaker well-known for turning events into major successes!